2022 - 2023 REGISTRATION
Please do not register for 2023-2024 on this site.
School Eligibility for Kindergarten in 2022-2023:
To be eligible for the 2022-2023 kindergarten class, your student is required to be 5 years-old on or before January 1, 2023.
PK3 and PK4 in 2022-2023: Program is Full. No more Typical Peer Model Students are being accepted.
2022-2023 Pre-K3 and PK4 students that won lottery seats and were screened and approved may register using this page beginning 2/28/2022. To register, you should've received an approval letter. Pre-K 3 and PK 4 registrations that are not approved will be deleted.
Part I - Steps to get your child pre-registered for the 2022-2023 School Year:
Step 1: Fill-out the required forms online via our PowerSchool Registration System available by clicking here.
Step 2: Once you have all the required documents listed below, you have 3 methods you may utilize to deliver the required registration documents.
1. Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are sending via email, I prefer PDF format (Preferred method to limit pedestrian traffic).
2. Fax to: (860) 258 - 7710.
3. In-person verification appointments are now available if you cannot use any of the 2 methods above.
- Location: Rocky Hill Board of Education, Town Hall, 761 Old Main Street, Suite 231, Rocky Hill, Connecticut 06071.
Part II - What will I need to send/deliver to the BOE to finish my student's registration?
Parent/Guardian’s Valid Photo Identification.
Proof of Parent/Guardian’s Residency (Residency Requirements).
Student’s Birth Certificate or Passport or Other (used to determine student’s age only).
(Required if applicable) Co-parenting plan/custodial agreement or Civil Protection Order.
State of Connecticut Health Assessment Form and Immunization Record. For kindergarten and PK, the physical must be dated after July 1, 2021. Please be advised, out-of-state or out-of-country physical forms are not accepted.
1. Connecticut Health Assessment Form (ages 5 and up) available online here.
2. Early Childhood Health Assessment Form (ages birth-5) available online here.
Critical: Parents, please fill-out the first page, sign and date. In addition, please be sure your child’s full legal name and date of birth is on each page. Nurses do require this form.
A documented Tuberculin Test by a physician may be required. Please consult your child’s pediatrician. If you prefer, the TB Form for physician sign-off available by clicking here. A physician may also fill-out the TB test section on the Connecticut Health Assessment Form or provide its own documentation.
Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan (if applicable).
Transfer Certificate if student(s) attended a foreign school.