Student Changes of Address

Student Change of Address Methods (COA)

Please Note:  Bus changes from a formal change of address filed after August 13, 2021 that require the creation of a new stop will not be instituted until September 13, 2021. Please plan accordingly.  For questions, contact the Transportation Coordinator,  Ms. Anderson via email to


In the event that a student has changed addresses within the Town of Rocky Hill, a formal change of address is required to be completed with the Central Registration/Residency Office. Changing your student’s address assures you will receive timely correspondence from your student’s school, proper emergency contact information, correct information for our automated alert system and proper bus assignment. A separate Change of Address Form is required for each student.


There are two (2) methods parents/guardians can use to formally change a student’s address.

  1. If you’d like to change your student’s address electronically using Google Change of Address Forms (Preferred method), please click here.
  2. If you prefer to use paper forms, please click here.

*** Changes of address are not effective until residency proof is submitted to the Central Registration/Residency Office. You may walk-in the residency documents, fax them to (860) 258 - 7710 or Email. Your email address will require authentication.

Questions, please call Mr. Thomas Kennison at 860-258-7701 Ext. 31177.