Central Registration Office
Located in the Rocky Hill Town Hall, The Central Registration/Residency Office manages all new and returning student school registrations, student changes of address and magnet school sign-off forms.
Student Registration Information:
- To pre-register for the 2021-2022 (All grades)
- Applications for the 2021-2022 Bright Beginnings Program are now closed.
- Change Student’s Address Information
- Change Student's Bus Routine Information
- Student Withdrawals and Records Transfer Forms
Q & A:
Mr. Thomas Kennison, M.S.A., M.B.A.
Director of School Residency and Enrollment
District Homeless Liaison
761 Old Main St. (Town Hall)
Suite 231, 2nd Floor
Rocky Hill, CT 06067
Office: 860-258-7701 Ext. 31177