I hope this message finds you safe and well. Until further notice, The Central Registration Office is temporarily closed due to the closing of the Rocky Hill Town Hall. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com and I will get back to you. Electronically, you may register, change your address, etc.
Be safe everyone! Help your neighbor!
Located in the Rocky Hill Town Hall, The Central Registration/Residency Office manages all new and returning student school registrations, student changes of address and magnet school sign-off forms.
Student Registration Information:
- To pre-register for the 2019-2020 School Year (All Grades)
- To pre-register for the 2020-2021 Kindergarten/PK Class
- 2020 - 2021 Bright Beginnings Preschool Program (PK3 & PK4) Information
The deadline for applying to the PK lottery has passed. Please contact Rita at 860-258-2772 or firstname.lastname@example.org for waitlist info.
- Change Student’s Address Information
- Change Student's Bus Routine Information
- Change Student's Contact Information
- Student Withdrawals and Records Transfer Forms
Q & A:
Mr. Thomas Kennison, M.S.A., M.B.A.
761 Old Main St. (Town Hall)
Suite 231, 2nd Floor
Rocky Hill, CT 06067
Office: 860-258-7701 Ext. 31177