Student Withdrawals and Records Transfer

To withdraw (dis-enroll) your student(s) from Rocky Hill Public Schools. Please fill-out one form for each student.

1. For grades PK-8, you may use the online Google Form. To access the Online Withdrawal and Records Transfer Form, please click here. To access the paper form, please click here

For Rocky Hill High School students (grades 9 - 12), please contact the Guidance office at (860) 258-7724.


2. Stop in your student’s respective school to request and fill out the form.


*** Please be advised, that school records cannot be released or transferred until all school property is turned back in and fees are paid.